SiPHiCo - Simple PHP Hit Counter
The name says it (almost) all. It's a simple hit counter written in php
and using sqlite as database. It looks something like this:
Including is easy, just put the line
and the hits will be counted as the graphic is created. After that the
IP will be blocked for further counts (default: 10 minutes).
It requires PHP running on a Webserver configured with sqlite database
and gdlib graphics functions. I'm using PHP 7.3.31-1~deb10u1.
It should run on PHP 4.x, but it's completely untested. Graphics
output will be done in the same format as input.
Administration (creation of counters, etc.) is done be via a web frontend,
which is password protected. There's also a log, a small statistics page
and a calendar showing the hits per day in there.
There also is a small function for inclusion of your own php source to
count access without displaying an image.
Setup is rather easy: download the archive below and unpack it into the
desired location. After that, edit config.php to fit your needs. Finally
run "$ php database.php" or open http://url/to/siphico/database.php to
create the database. Now everything is setup, and you should be able to
log in using the url http://url/to/siphico/admin.php .
Note: this software is mainly coded for personal use. There are no big
testsuite runs before a release. This goes especially for the database.php
upgrade. Backup your database first! If something goes wrong, please let
me know, and I'll provide you with a working database.php.
Download: download_link('siphico.tar.bz2'); ?>
- New features:
- Windows Vista included in statistics
- Icewheasel counted as Firefox in statistics
- statistics now in include last 24 hours, 7 days, 30 days, 365 days
- new function to count without displaying an image
- exclude configurable user-agents from counting
- automatic log reload was broken
- New features:
- renamed createdb.php to database.php, because it also updates the
- added transparency parameter
- added output format parameter
- admin interface is now is valid xhtml and css
- log reloads every 5 minutes
- new calendar page that shows hits per day
- usage of dots in counter names resulted in not having a log
- History start. There are older versions, but changelist will start here.