qchaco: A Frontend To ChacoCmd
The Turbo Chameleon 64
is a work in progress attempt to put a complete C64 in a modul cartridge,
that runs plugged into a C64 or in a standalone mode.
It is possible to communicate with this cartrigde via USB. For this a
tool named chacocmd is used. qchaco is a frontend running chacocmd with
parameters to upload a file, a diskimage or flash it with new firmware.
Screenshots are from Version 0.2.
- Update to version 0.3.
- updated position of d64 images in Chameleon
- option to upload memory anywhere
- all file requesters have individual history
- Removed Hypra-Load kernal.
- Added Hypra-Load kernal.
- Update to version 0.2.
- Fixed a bug that did not shot down the application on close.
- Switched to Tabs, since the window did not always fit on netbooks.
- Added D64 download from cartridge.
- Initial release, version 0.1.
|This software is free software and distributed under the
license terms of the GPL.